Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ugh, where does my time go?

It is really difficult to blog when I am in a bad mood.... so, I didn't blog on Friday (day 85). I was tired; the weather was gray and yucky. I just wanted to curl up on the couch and watch a movie. My legs were still feeling off and my motivation was low... so a slow, short run. I was frustrated... and Saturday(Day 86)... good run, cold weather, then I got a migraine.... Sunday(day 87).... rainy... did a really nice downtown run... it was only four miles but really nice.... Monday (day 88) ran with Jacob... we'd been out late at a concert the night before... but really tired... ran 5 miles of some serious hills... then had to grocery shop, make dinner, blah blah... today... awesome run... beautiful weather... was only gonna do four miles... did five and KICKED ZILLICOA'S ASS!!!!(the big hill I hate in Asheville)... but now people are coming over... I have no time... so, it is hard to blog... but I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment