Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 76: I was feeling pretty tired and slightly unmotivated today. I had this moment where I was just pissed off that I decided to do this. I am having a hard time accomplishing everything I need to and then I have to tie on my running shoes and get out the door. It can be very annoying at times. I went out and ran four miles. The weather was mild, which was good. But I was having a lot of joint pain and my legs were not really feeling it. So, at the end of my run. I took about a 10 minute walk. It was nice just to walk around, almost aimless. I got home, took a shower and did almost nothing until dinner. That was nice.

Day 77: Today is beautiful out. It is 63 degrees and almost sunny. I had two wine tastings this afternoon, which make for an interesting time. So, when I got home I knew that if I sat down I would get sleepy, so I just put on my gear and got out the door. It was a great run. I did five miles and didn't feel too tired or sore. i realized that the good aspect of requiring myself to run everyday means that I make myself stop working, or stop cleaning or doing whatever I think I HAVE to do. If I didn't make myself do this, I would so often neglect this important aspect of life. Obviously, it is easier to feel upbeat about it today since my run was so nice. And then I came home and no one was here... that is such a pleasant treat that I am not going to write anymore about it and go enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment