Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Snow?

Day 80: I got up early so I could run with Melissa before my big brunch date with my boys. We ran 6 miles of some good hills in W. Asheville. It was a nice run and we made some pretty good time. It was about 55 minutes, which for the hilly terrain is pretty good. Then I went to the Grove Park for brunch, which was definitely enjoyed by my children. For me, being around that much food (two rooms full) makes me lose my appetite. So, the experience was nice....

Day 81: It's snowing!!!! I really do not want to wear the ninja suit anymore for awhile! I was really glad I took a long run yesterday, so that today I can just go out and run for 30 minutes. I ended up enjoying the run a lot more than I thought it would. It was not as cold as I thought it was gonna be and the snow was really a piddly effort, and was therefore just pretty. My legs were feeling good; I was feeling strong, and I got my four mile run done in 35 minutes. Buhdowh. And my first quarter is almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment