Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beautiful sunshine!

Day 67: It is beautiful outside! The sun is shining; the temperature is mild. Running when it is like this is awesome. I ran my five mile route. I love running this route when the weather is nice. I get to see the trees starting to bud and the tulips and daffodils pushing up their greens. I love it! My pace was a little slower than I wanted, but I figure with some more time, I will be back to where I was before winter sickness. I sat on the porch the rest of the afternoon and just soaked up some rays!

Day 68: Another beautiful day in Asheville. I went out to run six miles, but didn't quite have enough on my belly to pull it off, so I cut it short and ran just over five. My pace was good and my feet felt light, so overall a pretty good day. I love this temperate weather and feeling sun on my skin. Someone told me the Almanac is predicting some ridiculous amounts of snow in mid-March, but I am choosing to ignore them and enjoy this spring like weather. Oh, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment