Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tasers, yeah, I need to get me one of those!

Day 26: It was a pretty sunny day and was nice to go out running. I did my old route that I wanted; it was comfortable like an old pair of jeans. I ran, my mind wondered, I got home. All in all pretty good. I did decide I would like to have a taser to misuse. I wonder how I could get one of those. I would love to taze one of those dumb ass males that slow down and stare at me. It would sure bring me great joy to stop and taze their stupid butts. I mean what prostitute wears running gear? Oh, right... in Asheville they are prone to wearing sweat pants. Maybe that's why those "Johns" are confused. I mean most prostitutes usually travel at a pretty brisque pace, ignoring most passersby. It's a reverse psychology tactic. So, if only I had a tazer... that and for those occasional out-of-it dog owners who don't pay attention and let their dog lunge and nip at me. I would taze them to (the people, not the dogs. It's not the dogs fault afterall). Really a tazer would come in very handy in my running experiences. Occasionally, I might just have to taze someone just for the hell of it. I mean why not? It sure would be entertaining to watch people twitch. But mostly just creepy, nasty guys.

Day 27: I haven't run yet today. I am getting ready to go right now. And then we have dinner plans, so I won't be able to blog. I am going to do my neighborhood 4.3 mile loop and call it a day. So, hopefully it goes well... and I won't need a taser. But god pity the fools if I get my hands on one!

No comments:

Post a Comment