Friday, February 26, 2010

Blogging is harder than running sometimes

Days 54, 55, 56 and 57: Yep, it's true. I can find time to get out on a run, but not always time to blog. And, as my last blog stated... I am bored of winter running. I am fortunately not sick anymore, THANK GOD! and now my energy level is starting to get back to normal. Just in time for some more unusually cold weather! The highlights of my running over the last four days.... Jacob went with me twice. It was nice to run with him. I had a bit of an easier time keeping up with him than I hand before running over 50 days consecutively. We ran about 4.5 miles together. I think we could have gone further if we weren't already pressed for time. So... the weekend should be decent. Hopefully Melissa and I can go out for a long run on Sunday... and then the days just move on. February is almost over... and spring is on it's way... eventually. Yep. Blogging is more difficult to do than running. Fancy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment