Monday, February 22, 2010

BORING!

Day 52 and 53: My energy level is still not back to normal. This head cold is taking it's time leaving my body. My lungs are also at limited capacity. So, I've stuck to 3.5 mile runs. Yesterday it took me 31 minutes, today it took me 29. The weather has been awesome. But I am not feeling awesome. My friend who has this same head cold has been suffering much more than I have; I don't know if that means the running is helping my immune system or if it is just different for me. I do feel like this is the longest I have had a cold hang around in my system. I'm going on eight days. Each day I feel a little bit better, but not yet 100%. Just like the spring is bound to arrive, my cold, too, will leave. But next time I travel in a car with someone who is sick and they say, "You're definitely gonna get sick traveling with sick people!" I think my response should be, "I certainly hope not!" Instead of, "Nope, I don't get sick!" Well, my pompous ass got sick and no one else in my family did. Gotta love instant Karma, or not. So, yep. This is boring because there is nothing new to report. Not even interesting sights or encounters while out on my runs. BORING.

No comments:

Post a Comment