Saturday, February 20, 2010

Redundancy makes me feel redundant

Day 50: I cannot, CANNOT talk about another horrible run, while I was sick, blah, blah, blah, bleck! So, I'm not going to, suffice it to say, I ran, when I didn't want to... damn I'm over it.

Day 51: I'm feeling a little better today. The sun is shining!!!!! It is beautiful outside. I got up did some cleaning and then met a friend for a run. I'm not 100% yet, and hoping to be in a few days, so I didn't push it too hard. We kept a good pace and ran four miles, and then I just sat in the sun. I love it!!! So, maybe in a few days I can run further than four miles. Once I get over this crap in my head and chest, I want to work on increasing my pace and slowly increasing my daily mileage. I'm going to give myself ample time to get over this first. Perhaps in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment