Thursday, February 4, 2010

Here we go again...

Days 34 and 35: Yesterday, I ran four miles in 38 minutes. I would have run faster except for all of the ice. So, I was a little frustrated but overall no big deal. I am really looking forward to having the time to take a long run. I'm just not sure when that will happen.

And so, today.... I felt weird. My joints are achy, my head is woozy, I hope I'm not getting sick. I went out to run the 5k before going to my son's basketball game. I was really surprised at how well it went. I felt strange, but had no problem running at a good pace and finishing the run. I wasn't sure when I went out if I would be able to run at all. I guess I'm not getting sick, just feeling the drop in the barometric pressure because of this bleepin snow storm we are supposed to be getting... AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment