Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ho, hum...

Day 109: Monday.... worked and then went on a run this afternoon. My legs were a little tired, so I think mornings are better, but I cannot always be that motivated to get out to run. I ran 5.5 miles in North Asheville. Beautiful day, fine pace. Ya know, nothing too exciting.

Day 110: Pilates Tuesday. Jacob and I went and did pilates again and then took about a four mile run in West Asheville. It was fun. I kept up pretty well. There were some pretty good hills. It was a beautiful, drizzling spring day. The temperature was maybe 60, perfect running weather.

Day 111: Ran five miles with Melissa this morning. She's been off of running too much, so it was a little slower than I would have liked, but nice. It was quite cool this morning, just a little above 50. Nothing too exciting to report. My legs are holding up pretty well. The spring weather is honestly the best for running and I am having no real issues running four plus miles. Ho, hum...

No comments:

Post a Comment