Tuesday, April 13, 2010

drudgery!

Day 102: Today sucked!!!! My legs are shot. I'm sick of running and having my legs hurt and feel like useless lead bricks. I have to say that I am close to giving up. I don't want to run and have it be soooo horrible. This past week, I had one day where my legs didn't feel sore and worn out and it felt good to run. I think my legs are done. Maybe it's just a bump in the road, but I am feeling really sick of it.

Day 103: I did pilates today for the first time, it was really cool. Both Jacob and I were sore afterward, but felt really invigorated. We went on a run following our session. The weather is beautiful. My legs felt a little better, but still a little sore. Jacob made me run stairs, which I hate. But we got in five miles and then treated ourselves to a big lunch. All in all a pretty good day. And, like I said, the weather is amazing!!!! I'm going to try running in the mornings before work and see if that doesn't have some effect on the lameness in my legs. If not... I just don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment