Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Beach time is almost here!!!!

Day 143: Sunday, bloody Sunday. No, not really. Sunday was pretty nice. Not too hot when I went out to run. I got out late morning and did a 5.5 mile North Asheville route that has just the first part of Sunset and then I cut back down quickly, so not too hilly, but not too easy.

Day 144: Man... it is getting hot in the afternoons... I took a short nap on the porch and then strapped on my shoes to get out before the rain hit. Nothing quite like rain to motivate. I ran into downtown, which is fun... just not at "commute home time". It wasn't bad... just a little more hectic than I expected.

Day 145: I went out and ran 4.5 miles before Pilates this morning. I think my running shoes need to be replaced since my legs are feeling fatigued and my left knee is achy. But, it was nice to be done after pilates, and then I went to get my leg and pubic hair ripped out of my body to get ready for the beach!!!!! I'm already gone in my mind... I just have to get all my shit done before I go...

Day 146: Yep. Definitely need new running shoes. Everything was hurting today... knees, hips, calves, etc. etc. But I was trying to get in five or more miles since I am going to try wearing a bikini in two days (like it will make a difference at this point...). Anyhow, I ran 4.8 and was sooooo glad to be done. And, it took me about 50 minutes, which is slow for my current pace. But, I am closer to going to the beach and tomorrow I'm running with Melissa, which will be a nice change of pace. And then... I get to go to the BEACH!!!! (It is probably not obvious that I am ready to go...)

No comments:

Post a Comment