Monday, October 18, 2010

B.S. and shit

So... I had/have walking pneumonia. May explain why running has been so rough... but this close... waddaya do? but keep on running. This is where I am SO happy that three miles is the minimum, because at this point I can do three miles in my sleep. Which sometimes I wish I was. Anyway... Thursday (287) I had two cups of black tea in the late afternoon and TORE UP a five mile run. I mean, I had NO IDEA that black tea could have that effect. (I'm a little fired up this evening since I had to leave our restaurant early with my two exhausted children and make a "off the cuff" dinner while my husband and in laws dined at my place. And then, in this state, I emailed my BFF who hates me currently, so on fire...). Friday (288), sick, and I mean SICK again. Could barely run three miles. Same with Saturday. Sunday... a touch better. In laws back from dinner and have to go now... ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment