Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sweat stinks

Day 200!!!! I don't know why round numbers seem like such an accomplishment, but they do. I went and ran 6 miles (got a little slow around that last mile) late in the evening. I had to wait until the heat subsided, just a little. So... I got out late, but had a nice, fun run with even a little breeze thrown in. And I was really grateful when it was all done... because it is HOT!

Day 201: Did pilates for an hour, then decided to get out on my run right away so, I could get it over with. Ran 5 miles... but my legs were soooo tired from pilates, it was a slight struggle. Although, my time was decent. I did it in 45 minutes, so not too shabby. But the end was tough and my legs were really happy when I finally did get back home. Whew! But being done earlier in the day is really nice. Especially when old friends come to town!

Day 202: It is soooooo HOT! I am really not interested in running in this dang heat!!! I end up sweating so much and it runs into my eyes and runs down my legs, ugh! It's gross. And I cannot wear my running gear for more than one day (usually I try for two or three) without it being soaked through. I do prefer the heat to the cold, but for exercising, it is more of a challenge. Oh well, I am heading out now... I'm aiming for a 6.5 N. Asheville run... we shall see how it goes.... blech...

No comments:

Post a Comment