Sunday, December 19, 2010

Let the sunshine in!

Thank God for a bit of sunshine! It has been pretty gray and crappy for the last few days, and it wears on me. Today was sunny and a touch warmer (almost 45!) and Mauri and I ran up Sunset. It's such a fun challenging run. And Mauri, who is recently divorced, has entertaining dating stories to regale me with as we run, so time passes quickly. The weather should hold for the next few days and then maybe some more rain/snow... yuck, but who doesn't love a White Christmas, eh?

I've been trying to think of some ceremonious way to wrap up the year and haven't really come up with anything yet. Someone suggested I make t-shirts, or get a massage (which I plan on doing tomorrow and then again at the turn of the year). But I think I might like to do a big group run on that final day with as many people as I can get to go with me. Get all the folks who ran with me some this year or those who were supportive and Friday, December 31st, go out for a fun 5 maybe 6 mile run. That would be cool. We'll have to see if I can get it together or not or how many people will be around and can make it... 2010 is coming to a close... crazy how time flies...

No comments:

Post a Comment