Sunday, December 26, 2010

6-360-24

Running in Nashville, TN yesterday on Christmas, puts my total number of states up to six! And today, makes day 360. And it was a doozie! After driving back from Nashville, we arrived to 24 degree weather with 6 inches of snow on the ground, or maybe even 8! In Asheville, as I've discussed before, no one shovels their walkways. The streets were icy and hard to navigate. The wind kept gusting and throwing sharp snow flakes in my face, in short a VERY unpleasant run. And I expect tomorrow will be no better. But Tuesday, the sun should come out and the weather warm, so maybe Tuesday will be easier to run more than 4 miles. Today, it was so hard to run, I only did three and only almost busted my ass about five times. It looks like it might be another winter like the last one... which stinks... but I think I can handle it. And I think I'm just going to keep running after the New Year starts. I might just keep going to see how many consecutive days I can run. It's not the same goal as I have/had for this past year, but I might just continue and see where it gets me... day 380? 400? I don't know, I guess I'll just try and see what I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment