Monday, June 7, 2010

yep, still running...

Day 154: I didn't get up and go this morning like I should have. But I was in a foul head space this afternoon so I put on my running shoes and did a fast and furious five mile run. It kicked my ass and kicked my bad mood outta there... so, it was worth it.

Day 155: Went out this morning nice and early. I thought Melissa was going to go out with me, but she couldn't, so I did the four and a half mile town run by myself. It was okay, but I prefer running with a buddy.

Day 156: Got up and out since I was sure I was going to have to work all day. I just did my neighborhood 5k with a little added loop. It was a beautiful morning and I was glad to be done with my run because it got really hot!

Day 157: I tried a new neighborhood route that combined two different 5k races. I think it ended up being only a little over four and a half miles, but it was pretty nice. I might even try it again tomorrow... we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment